Writing

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Wed Feb 2 17:08:39 EST 2000

I wrote her back in (I think) 1986, and she wrote back with a great letter.
I wrote a very odd letter to her that summer after spending way too long
thinking Deep Thoughts, and she wrote back a polite but bracing "get a grip"
letter back. Embarrassing. I don't think I've written back since, but did
get to meet her at 4th Street Fantasy Con in 1989 (?) and again at Boskone
in 1994 or 95. I think she probably regards me with suspicion as One of
Those Fans As Should Be Kept at Arms Length. I have my suspicions about the
annoying Mr Kase in Deep Secret, but I'm probably flattering myself.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.