Letters from DWJ

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Wed Feb 2 01:26:37 EST 2000

At a New Year's Eve party I went to a few years ago there was a part of the
evening where lots of people were clustered around a girl (someone who
writes to the list occasionally) who had brought the reply to a letter that
she wrote to DWJ.  They were all awfully impressed.  Including me.

I guess that gives you an indication of the kind of parties I go to!  It was
held by someone from the Uni science fiction club.  I don't think at your
average party there would have been that many people who were that impressed
by a genuine DWJ letter!

In the bit that was read out to us DWJ answered a question about something
she didn't explain fully in _Power of Three_.  Very interesting.

I really must get around to writing to her myself.

Kylie