dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #133

Kevin Jones jonesk at primus.com.au
Wed Feb 2 00:46:35 EST 2000

Sarah

I also wrote to her about 15 years ago. I was young and it was a fan letter
of questions however the answers were very interesting. This was part of the
reason for catching her several times on her Australian tour.

I found if you suggest and explain you responses to their writing, you get a
better response. Much more interesting letters than "What's your favourite
colour?" or "Why do you write?"

Kevin