Summer Holiday Reading

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 1 19:43:04 EST 2000

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, PREISIG Kylie wrote:

> I've been tracking down Terry Pratchett's short stories, too.  I'd
> highly recommend most of them, and I've found I prefer some of them
> to his novels.  The ones I'd recommend most highly are "Turntables
> of the Night in DWJ's _Hidden Turnings_,

And reprinted in one of Peter Haining's "The Flying Sorcerors"
- the British edition has a cover illustration devoted entirely to
"Turntables of the Night", by the chap who does the Discworld covers.
The publishers know what sells. :)

> "Once and Future" in Jane Yolen's _Camelot_

Oh, yeah. Mr Pratchett has said, incidentally, that at some point when
he needs a holiday from the Discworld, he's planning to revisit that
idea for a novel...

> and "Incubust" in _The Drabble Project_.

*snigger*

Paul
--
"Have you got the complete Beatles?"