Book IDs (a longish delurk)

G Spaul gill at spaul.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 16:13:25 EST 2000

Philip wrote, inter alia, the following....

>Hey!  A lurker coming out to refute me!  Unfair, I call it!

>Welcome to the list.  When were you up (if it's not too embarrassing)?
Before
>CCAT became University of East Anglia or whatever it's called now,
anyway...  I
>was there 1986-1989, FWIW

I was there 1985-89 (I spent a good part of early 1986 in hospital after a
car crash so I missed most of my first year, including, obviously, the
exams, so I had to start from the beginning again  - IYSWIM). Diana visited
CCAT in autumn 1986, IIRC

gill