Book IDs (a longish delurk)

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Tue Feb 1 14:15:25 EST 2000

On 31 Jan, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> I have a few authors I do this with.  But mostly I want to know if it's good
> before I spend money on it.  I think it's because I *collect* books in
> addition to reading them, and so I don't think in terms of buying something
> for a casual read.  That's what libraries are for.  :)

I want to live in an English-speaking country again! There's only a few
English classics (ok, some Asimov, some U. K. LeGuin) in the University
library, but I have to buy most of the English books I want to read...

Britta, feeling "homesick" for Amesham library

--
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
   X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail    britta at linuxchix.org
  / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail