Apology, Introduction, YOTG and Dogsbody

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 13:14:08 EST 2000

I think the slight awkwardness I had with YotG's end solution is that it
seemed to come out of nowhere. I suspect that on a re-reading I will be able
to pick up small clues which have been seeded throughout about there being
something odd about that statue.

The pop-psych cure to the travel jinx hit me as a bit of wishful thinking on
DWJ's part. (Well, she DOES claim that parts of her stories always come true
in the real world--she just can't predict WHICH ones will! I guess "to travel
hopefully...")