YotG, no plot spoilers

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 22 04:06:19 EST 2000

Sally,

What synchronicity, I thought of him too but was too lazy to say anything!
He's Welsh too which makes it wholly appropriate.

Have a good Christmas everyone, We're off to Cuba for a week so I'm very
excited. The plane journey takes forever though and I'm a fast reader so
I've packed masses of lengthy classics so that I have enough to read. I hope
that wasn't a mistake!

Alex