YOG with wee kitty spoilers

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 18:53:14 EST 2000

I couldn't resist a return to this topic. Last night I got home from the
pub to find that someone had staged the massacre of the
christmas tree birds in the living room. The pathetic corpses of little
orange birds strewn with shreds of soggy orange feathers all over
the carpet.  The worse thing is they didn't come off my Christmas
tree so the little b-----s have gone in to someone's house and
nicked them. Probably Vespa, because he's bolder and he's
obsessed with feathers. Its sooo embarrassing. I managed to get
the wings back on one of the birds and I guess I'll have to put a
notice up on a lamppost or something ..................
                                           Ven.