yotg with spoilers

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 20:30:52 EST 2000

Elise wrote
> "...[re: Deep Secret]and it was quite amusing how each of the main
> characters initially thought
> the other one was insufferable. It neatly did away with the biased
> perspective problem."

I've been following the love at first sight discussion with interest. it
occurs to me that like Mari's mother I thought my ex husband was
a prat when we first met. I rather think he's a prat now (and some
choicer things). I'm not really sure whatr happened in between,
however I think this falling in love with someone you didn't like at
first is at least as bad a basis for a long term relationaship as
falling for them straight away...................

                                           Ven.