Happy Christmas

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 19 20:46:58 EST 2000

Dear fellow DWJ-ers
As a devoted lurker I have very much enjoyed spending time with you - though
when it comes to putting my own thoughts down I am such a ditherer that it
takes more work time than my boss would like - which is why I have very
rarely posted to the list.
However, as I am going to be on holiday for a month, I would like to take
this opportunity to wish you all a very enjoyable festive season, however
you like to spend it. We will be going to the beach - this is New Zealand -
and lazing around (yay!)
Once I get back to work at the end of January I hope to resubscribe again
and 'see' you all then.
Best wishes
Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Evans
Acquisitions Department / Te Tari Rauemi Hou
Te Tumu Herenga / University of Auckland Library
Private Bag 92019
Room 102B, 26 Princes St
Auckland
New Zealand