dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #247- Bookpeople URL

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Wed Dec 13 04:58:28 EST 2000

http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/home.htm
I put "Bookpeople" into Google and got lots of stores in America called
this, so it may be a chain and the others might have the offer as well, but
I didn't check. The books are Charmed Life, Magicians of Caprona and Lives
of Christopher Chant. I'm considering getting these as "backup" copies!
Delivery is £2.95, [3.95 to RoI] so that's still £8 for 3 books. (A larger
no. of books is still the same postage. They only do "a handpicked range of
popular and bestselling books, at amazing discounts of up to 75% off
publishers' prices", so they may not have anything else worth buying, of
course. I looked for Robin McKinley, Patricia Wrede and Philip Pullman
without success.)
Jennifer

The Bookpeople (mail order catalogue) have three DWJs for £4.99 plus
p&p.Chrestomanci ones. Try their name in your search engine as they have a
webpage. I just can't lay my hands on the address at the moment

Chris