yotg discussion (spoilers)

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Tue Dec 12 20:13:56 EST 2000

>Haha! As I am the one who asked about this, I'll start the
>discussion. And
>I'll put in lots of spoiler space, so don't worry.

>enough spoiler space?

Hope so :)

I liked the whole university setting.  Uni days were great for me and I
thought DWJ caputured the whole thing really well.  The group of close
friends, the dining hall, the budding romances.  Ah, happy memories...

Of course, we didn't have large griffins or mobile coat-racks, but the
essence was the same :)

I did wonder though if DWJ did the Uni setting as some kind of answer to the
Harry Potter books?  It the same kind of feel to it as Harry Potter, I
thought.  But with those delightful DWJ twists.  Just recently read the
latest Harry Potter book too, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Byeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.