dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #247

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Dec 12 18:25:31 EST 2000

Kyla said...

> But hey, we never really discussed "The Year of the Griffin," did we? I'd
> been hoping that discussion wouldn't start before I got a chance to read
> the book, and it didn't.  But it also didn't start *after* I got a chance
> to read the book.  Anyone else want to start discussing?

Can we wait till the end of the week?  Amazon assure me that my copy was
despatched yesterday, so I should have it tomorrow or the next day.  Give me
a day to read it, and then I'm in (while it goes the round of my partner,
mother, father, brother...)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.