dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #247

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Mon Dec 11 10:34:00 EST 2000

I was sort of noticing that things had gotten kind of quiet. But since my
other mailing list was exploding with horrible discussions of all the
nasty things happening at my school, a bit less e-mail was not too bad of
a thing.

But hey, we never really discussed "The Year of the Griffin," did we? I'd
been hoping that discussion wouldn't start before I got a chance to read
the book, and it didn't.  But it also didn't start *after* I got a chance
to read the book.  Anyone else want to start discussing?

Giles: If your identity as a Slayer is revealed, it could
	put you and all those around you in grave danger.
Buffy: Well, in that case, I won't wear my button that
	says, "I'm a Slayer, ask me how."
		--"Never Kill a Boy on the First Date,"
			"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"