Resurfacing after a long absence

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Dec 1 04:57:21 EST 2000

>Hello everyone,
>I am back at last. Just ploughed through hundreds of emails and will be
>posting comments soon - today in fact - honest!
>In case you all forgot me - I wouldn't be surprised - I am Ania, I live in
>Wales and I did Celtic studies at Aberystwyth Uni.

Belated welcome back, Ania!  I certainly didn't forget you (do you
still want the copy of the poem my father translated? - I've
forgotten _which_ poem it was now, but not you!), and it's nice to
see you here again.

One question, since we've been on the subject of names and
pronunciations and all.  How do you pronounce Ania?

Hallie.