Chrestomanci Audio Books

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Dec 1 04:56:27 EST 2000

Melissa:

>You see how things are with me right now.  I haven't been able to add
>anything substantive to list discussion lately, and I have a very old post
>by Hallie to respond to (since she had the audacity to DISAGREE with me
>AGAIN) but my brain's on permanent vacation.  Holiday.  Whatever.

I think "stupidity" is the word you needed! :)  I couldn't even
remember what I'd had the whatever it was to disagree with you about
(yes, I know  - AGAIN!), but Becca thought it was Laurel.  I just
_might_ survive that.

But I'm interested to see you give your brain holidays.  Paid?  It's
a novel thought - might have prevented mine from joining most of the
rest of the country on strike, go-slow, work-to-rule, or just
threatened industrial action!

Hallie