Boarding school books, was: YotG along with other, off topic things.

Amaya Booker amaya at whatever.net.au
Wed Aug 9 12:22:14 EDT 2000

> The Adventure series (Ship of Adventure, River of Adventure, etc, etc)
> Children and pet parrot (Kiki) have adventures
> Mallory Towers - boarding school series
> St Clares - boarding school series
> The Naughtiest Girl - slightly unusual boarding school series.

Having recently read all the Harry Potter books and re-read the Chrestomanci
books I've realised I'm a real sucker for English boarding school novels.
Can anyone recommend any other than Enid Blyton?

I've had "Tom Brown's School Days" by Thomas Hughes recommended but cannot
find a copy anywhere. If you find an online bookstore that has a copy in
stock please tell me (amazon.com was out of every print)

Amaya

-------
There's no justice.

There's just us.