Pratchett

Wed Aug 30 01:21:28 EDT 2000

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:14:29 -0400, Parks Family wrote:

>btw: another book I could not get through was Pratchett's Maskerade; I don't
>like the witch books as much as the other ones.  I think my favorites are
>the ones about the guards. . . but I really like Death and I think I'm in
>love with the Luggage. . . anybody else want to comment on which Discworld
>books they like best?

I also like the Guards books best.  I don't know why.  But I love Death and
the witches and C.M.O.T. Dibbler and Archchancellor Ridcully too.  I love
that Terry Pratchett writes so very quickly.  I love that his books have
gotten better over time--at least, I like each one better than the last, and
how many authors can be counted on for that sort of consistency?

Melissa Proffitt