Humor

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Aug 27 13:24:22 EDT 2000

>Anyone know which book I mean? I bought _Plots and Players_ in hopes
>that might be it, but it wasn't.

Oh, I know! [Becca here].

I'm thinking of a book called _Cue for Treason_ by Geoffery Trease, but
actually it could be a few books by him (I think). He was supposed to have
done several books about boys dressing up as girls. Spolier warning--
.
.
.
In _Cue for Treason_, Kit dresses up as a boy to get away from her mean
fiance Sir Philip someone-or-other, and she goes with a troup of actors,
one being the main character, who's also running away from her mean fiance.
They go places and do stuff and meet Shakespeare and save the Queen (or
something). Yes, I haven't read it in a while. :) But it could be a lot of
other books too.

I know I haven't written in ages and ages and ages, but soon I will write
Very Interesting Things (I hope), including something about a Strange
Unmarked Letter From--dum dum dum!--Bristol. Hmmmm....
Cheers,
Becca