OT Heinlein/mothers

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 12:40:13 EDT 2000

In a message dated 08/27/2000 3:35:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> You're so right.  I should go out and get me one of them careers right now
>  so I can fulfil my full potential as a woman.  Four kids in six years?  How
>  very...monomaniacal...of me.  :)
>
>  Melissa Proffitt
>  - --
Hey Melissa, I second your opinions. (I had four in 4 1/2 years -- and seven
in almost 11 years -- but I was a CPA first -- do I get some points for that?
 ;-)

Esther
All work that is done, should be done out of love.
Then it ceases to be difficult, or boring, or embarrassing.
Even a cup or a plate can be washed with devotion until they shine,
out of aspiration for  perfection and completion.
Rav A.Y. HaCohen Kook