Humor

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 27 11:21:35 EDT 2000

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Lizzie wrote:

> Just to go a little more off topic: does anybody else really love books
> where girls disguise themselves as boys?

Yes! My favourite in high school was something I don't remember the
author or title of, where an Elizabethan girl disguised herself as a
boy in order to run away with a troupe of players and play the girl
parts (that is, a girl disguised as a boy disguised as a girl; I
think most of the other players never knew she was a real girl).

Anyone know which book I mean? I bought _Plots and Players_ in hopes
that might be it, but it wasn't.

   Irina