Lois McMaster Bujold

Robyn Starkey robyns at corplink.com.au
Thu Aug 24 09:35:46 EDT 2000

Just to add my 2cents worth (in Australian currency worth about 1 cent), I
read the Miles books in the order I could get my hands on them when I first
got LMB addicted thanks to the comments on this list, and I think that the
books suffer a lot less than many series from this treatment because they
are all pretty complete stories in themselves. So if you can't acquire them
in order quickly enough, you won't really wreck anything by reading them
out of order. Also, I must say, I never would have coped with MIrror Dance
if I hadn't read a later book first.

Robyn