Lois McMaster Bujold

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 21:20:45 EDT 2000

In a message dated 8/23/00 1:05:01 PM, alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
writes:

>Does anyone on this list have an amusing story about getting locked in
>library overnight?

Nope, just an antique shop. It kept the books in a back room. I went into the
office and started making phone calls to the business cards in there until I
hit someone who knew that the owners phone would roll over to their home
number if the office phone wasn't answered. (About the second call.) They
called the owners who came and let me out.

It was particularly absurd since that particular store had an almost
completely open front-- except for the security grate...