Lois McMaster Bujold

Wed Aug 23 18:08:06 EDT 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:03:16 -0400 (EDT), alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
wrote:

>> Melissa Proffitt
>> (impressed that Alexandra was able to stop in the MIDDLE for something as
>> trivial as food)
>
>Alas, this is not as impressive as it sounds.  When I go without food for
>long enough, my vision starts wavering, which makes reading difficult but
>fortunately ensures I don't get locked into libraries overnight.
>
>Does anyone on this list have an amusing story about getting locked in a
>library overnight?

Wow, I wish.  The closest I ever came was nearly being locked in a mall
store while reading books.  I was really young and somehow my parents never
noticed I wasn't with them any more.  This left me with a lingering fear of
being in stores too close to closing time that it took years to overcome.
:)

Melissa Proffitt