Lois McMaster Bujold

alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 23 16:03:16 EDT 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Melissa Proffitt wrote, as always, many useful and,
naturally, Correct things.  Many thanks for these; now I have a road map,
all I still need is a massive raid on libraries.  I shall descend on them
on my trusty bicycle, which is almost as amusing as a Viking longboat for
raiding purposes.

> Melissa Proffitt
> (impressed that Alexandra was able to stop in the MIDDLE for something as
> trivial as food)

Alas, this is not as impressive as it sounds.  When I go without food for
long enough, my vision starts wavering, which makes reading difficult but
fortunately ensures I don't get locked into libraries overnight.

Does anyone on this list have an amusing story about getting locked in a
library overnight?

Alexandra