Lois McMaster Bujold

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Wed Aug 23 15:54:42 EDT 2000

on 23.8.2000 21:38, Melissa Proffitt at Melissa at Proffitt.com wrote:

...plenty of good advice on how to tackle LMB's books. I agree with
everything Melissa said, as you can see, it once again proves that Melissa
is always right =).

Best,
Tarja,

who is still trying to recover from being in the same panel discussion (on
mythology and fantasy, no less!) with Neil Gaiman last Sunday when he
visited Finncon (the Finnish national sf con).

p.s. Satu, I'm sorry I didn't have any more time to talk with you. All the
same, it was nice to meet you face to face.