Girls disguised as boys

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Wed Aug 23 00:26:25 EDT 2000

>Just to go a little more off topic: does anybody else really love books
>where girls disguise themselves as boys?  I loved the Alanna
>books, and if I
>could think of anything else off of the top of my head besides Yentl, I
>think it would be something else I loved.  Any thoughts?

Yes!  I generally like books like this as well.  The one in particular that
comes to mind is _Master Rosalind_ by John and Patricia Beatty.  A girl
disguises herself as a boy and runs away to London and ends up joining
Shakespeare's players, where she plays the parts of girls...

Kylie

PS I'm now no longer travelling and back in Perth in gainful employment.

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.