Eight Days of Luke & Harry Potter

Parks Family bill-sarah at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 22 23:22:49 EDT 2000

Since you're all trying to recruit people, I was wondering if I could impose
on those of you who live in the UK to reccomend a few good schools for me.
I'm planning on going abroad for my junior year in college (2001-2002) and I
want to go to the UK, but I don't know much about your colleges.  I've
looked at the obvious ones, and Oxford appeals to me, but I don't want to
limit myself.  So you know, I've got very good grades, I'm quite good at
literature type things, and I'm double majoring in English and religion.  If
any of you know of a good university with a program that might be good for
me, I'd really appreciate just being pointed in the right direction.  Thank
you thank you thank you.

lizzie.