possible translations into Finnish -hooay

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Thu Aug 17 19:25:23 EDT 2000

If you recall, I mentioned some weeks ago that I had recommended (and
loaned) some DWJ books and some books in the Enchanted Forest Chronicles by
Patricia C. Wrede to a friend of mine who just started working at a local
publishing house.

This is all tentative at this point, but it seems that they will at least
start to publish the Wrede books next Spring. The DWJ books: they are
interested in the so called Chrestomanci series -I had to tell my friend
that they can really be read alone as well, but will maybe start with The
Dark Lord of Derkholm which might also attract youngsters who are looking
for the next fantasy epic to read (and then also the more critical ones -I
guess I'll have to write some positive reviews to some local fanzines....
=)).

Best,
Tarja

Ps. Satu, are you still on the list and are you maybe coming to the Finncon
next weekend?