[probably OT] Book Search

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Aug 14 17:07:23 EDT 2000

Folks,

My brother is trying to find a book that we used to own.  This is what he
recalls:

> Do you remember
> some picture book from your childhood with pictures reminiscent of the
> Bayeux Tapestry involving some knight or king who chased off in search of
> his woman who'd been stolen by the Wicked Sultan Sulliman. Also featured
was
> the Evil Dragon Bone (unless he was a wizard - he may even have been
both),
> who breathed on them and turned them all to stone (can't remember how they
> got out of that one). If so, any idea what the book was?

I remember the book, vaguely; I don't think it was specifically a picture
book, but was one of those young-ish kids' books that have lots of pictures.
I have no more idea than he, though, what it was called or who it was by.
Anyone here have any idea?  Or any suggestions as to where to search for it?
Thanks.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I will show you fear in a handful of dust" -T. S. Eliot