Chrestomanci sets

Amaya Booker amaya at whatever.net.au
Sun Aug 13 10:05:45 EDT 2000

I've found the most wonderful idea for starting classes or groups of kids on
DWJ. At http://www.ozbooks.com/ (they may have it at other online book
vendors but I haven't seen it) they have a mixed set of the Chrestomanci
books with 6 of Charmed Life and 4 each of Witch Week, Magicians of Caprona,
Lives of CC and Mixed Magics. It cost 300 odd Australian dollars which I
think is about 150 pound or a bit under 200 US dollars. I don't know what
their policy on international shipping is.

Amaya
wishing she could justify owning so many copies of each book :)
-------
There's no justice.

There's just us.

amaya at whatever.net.au