Happy birthday!

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Aug 12 08:01:58 EDT 2000

Dorian wrote:

>Indeed.  Hipy Papy Buthdy Bththdy to both of you.  And to me, 'cause it's my
>birthday on Saturday (yeah, so I'm fishing.  Deal with it!).

Happy birthday, Dorian!  And that's not fishing, just sharing info so we
can wish you the many happy returns when it's time. :-)

Just back from a wonderful week in Manchester.  I phoned Becca on her
birthday, and almost the first thing she told me was how you had all sent
birthday wishes on the day.  She really appreciated it!

Hallie.