Becca

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 05:22:33 EDT 2000

>>I wish I could be 14 again.
>>
>>Neil (who loved Fire & Hemlock)
>
> It's next year that I should be locked up in case I do stupd things, isn't
> it? Fiona ran after some German businessman and Polly made Tom disappear
> off the face of the earth. I am quite in suspense as to what I'll do -
> probably something better than either of them! Don't worry, I'll keep you
> all posted. >:^)
> Becca

That's right.  <Crown of Dalemark spoiler follows>

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Even Mitt, after 200 years of experience, couldn't face the thought of Maewen at
15.  "Better make it four years, not two, to allow for inflation."

Actually, I'd not seen it that way before - presumably the age of majority in
Dalemark had risen from the 15 we observe in Cart and Cwidder, and Mitt was
allowing for this inflation - but I think a 17-year-old Mitt would have had far
fewer problems with Maewen at that age than a 217-y-o...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

PowerGen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message.
PowerGen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

PowerGen UK plc Registered Office: 53 New Broad Street London EC2M 1SL
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970