Harry Potter seguing to magical universities

Thu Aug 10 19:46:00 EDT 2000

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:14:28 +0200, liril at gmx.net wrote:

>(I should go to work now, really. 'Cos I won't be able to make a fortune with my
>secret knowledge about 16. century universities, so I better find out some more
>and share it...)

Meaning that you *can* make a fortune by telling people what you know about
16th cent. universities?  Wow.  :)  Sounds like the premise of a workshop
series:  "Hi, I'm Bettina.  Want to know how YOU can make hundreds--no,
THOUSANDS of dollars working just five, ten, or twenty hours a week?"

Melissa Proffitt