Becca

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Aug 10 16:46:44 EDT 2000

"(And I'm as surprised at everyone saying happy birthday as you are...:))"

It took some plotting and planning, I think!  For Neil's edification, I
think Hallie emailed the list just when you started. Perhaps a bit before.
Am I too lazy to look in the archives? Yes.

"(who has just watched Popular on Sky and realised how terrible being
a teenager is.)"

Weeellll, I can't argue with that but the un-fun was less in proportion than
the fun on the whole. Err, mostly.  And even the un-fun is funny later when
you can swap stories with your friends.  So it recycles well :D

Happy Advance Birthday to Dorian (apply another coat of paint to your
picture!)

Elise