Becca

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Aug 10 16:35:36 EDT 2000

Neil wrote:
>At the risk of sounding like an ignorant fool, who is Becca?  Naturally, I
>wish her a very happy birthday like everyone else, but I'm in the dark!

Me is Becca! I'm Hallie's daughter. Don't blame you for not knowing me,
because I've been a bit silent of late, and (I think) you are one of the
relatively new people, yes? Anyway, this is me. Just so you know. (And I'm
as surprised at everyone saying happy birthday as you are...:))
Cheers,
Becca (who has just watched Popular on Sky and realised how terrible being
a teenager is.)