Birthday Greetings

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 06:17:36 EDT 2000

> Hallo Becca,
>
>      Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag und alles Gute!
>
> Bettina
>
> (Happy Birthday and all the best to you, in German, as you might have guessed
> ;-)

That's a hard act to follow...

When I was on business in Taiwan, I mentioned at one point that it happened to
be my birthday.

Our Taiwanese contact immediately wished me "Happy New Year".  He then revised
that to "Happy Birthday", but I like the original better.  So,

HAPPY NEW YEAR, BECCA!

Philip.  (Who doesn't know the Chinese for Happy Birthday, but would guess at
Sheng Ri Hao...)

permission is prohibited.

PowerGen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message.
PowerGen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

PowerGen UK plc Registered Office: 53 New Broad Street London EC2M 1SL
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970