Eye of Argon

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 05:48:56 EDT 2000

I laughed so much I got disapproving stares from library users. I now need
someone very, very rich to get me a red emerald.
Plus one of the guy's links was to recommendations, and the new Robin
McKinley is out! I'm just off to Amazon, see you all tomorrow.
Jennifer

>btw, one copy of the eye of argon is at
>http://public.logica.com/~stepneys/sf/eyeargon.htm
>Searching for it at google, I found its mention on our mailing list had
also
>made it there already...

I got a copy of Eye of Argon that had been done as an MST3K episode.
 If you go to the above URL and click on the "i" in a box at
the upper right corner, it will take you back out to the main page where the
link to "the full MST3K treatment".  Or use the above URL but omit
eyeargon.htm.
Melissa Proffitt
-