[OFF-TOPIC] Vampire Interactive Story

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Sun Aug 6 19:39:34 EDT 2000

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 19:59:14 +0200 (CEST), Britta Koch wrote:

>I've been intrigued by role-playing, and Vampire: The Masquerade in
>particular. But I never seem to have the time to actually do it, and
>playing by email sometimes requires loads of time, too.
>
>So I thought I'd try and start an interactive story on my webpage: put
>up character stats, write the first chapter of a longer storyline, and
>then hope some people will be interested enough to write another
>chapter. If you're interested, go and check out my ideas on my web
>page, and mail me with some feedback if you like the idea! The page is
>at http://www-lehre.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/~bkoch/stories.html .

Britta,

Have you tried any of the WoD mushes?  That's very much like what you are
trying to do.  With the exception that it is more interactive (sort of).  I
have some very good friends on Ace in the Hole (a WoD mush).  While Mushing
can be addictive, you choose the time and how long you're on and RP with
those who are on.

Jacob