[OFF-TOPIC] Vampire Interactive Story

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Sun Aug 6 13:59:14 EDT 2000

Hi!

I've been intrigued by role-playing, and Vampire: The Masquerade in
particular. But I never seem to have the time to actually do it, and
playing by email sometimes requires loads of time, too.

So I thought I'd try and start an interactive story on my webpage: put
up character stats, write the first chapter of a longer storyline, and
then hope some people will be interested enough to write another
chapter. If you're interested, go and check out my ideas on my web
page, and mail me with some feedback if you like the idea! The page is
at http://www-lehre.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/~bkoch/stories.html .

Thanx for your patience,

Britta, as off-topic as ever

--
  /"\  . . . . . . . . . . . . . britta at linuxchix.org . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign     "Wer mit der Speckseite nach der Wurst wirft,