Message titles...

Neil Ward neilward at dircon.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 14:55:50 EDT 2000

Could I make a very polite request that people alter the titles of their
messages if the content has strayed significantly from the origin of the
thread?  That Eight Days of Luke/Harry Potter thread was started by me, but
is now in an alternate universe, via business opportunities in Ireland.  I'm
probably *just* as guilty of this as anyone else, but it would help if we
could bear it in mind (unless there's some bizarre rule on this list about
following a thread until it fizzles out on the margins of the known cosmos).

Neil, still reading ToTC, having got side-tracked.

This week's Twilight Zone DWJ coincidence: Vivian is from Lewisham and I
live in Lewisham.