Eight Days of Luke & Harry Potter

Thu Aug 3 14:28:02 EDT 2000

oops, I sent a message that had no new content.  It happens.  Sorry.

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:29:44 +0100, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

>> Well, I won't...say, Dorian, you don't happen to have any mysterious
>> portraits lying around, eh?
>
>No.  But I have a collection of voodoo Sindy dolls in my attic...

My parents gave me a bootleg Sindy dollhouse when I was 10.  Her furniture
and accessories were way cooler than anything Barbie ever had, and had the
advantage of not being bright pink.

>> And 31 is only your *apparent* age, I'm sure...
>
>According to others, my *apparent* age is about 24. :-)

Me too.  I just had my fourth child and people keep asking "is this your
first?" and then looking horrified, like "do they let 20-year-olds have that
many kids?"  It's embarrassing.  Though I assume the benefits start kicking
in when one turns 40 and looks 25.

Melissa Proffitt
way off topic as usual