Eight Days of Luke & Harry Potter

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Wed Aug 2 18:38:10 EDT 2000

Hallie:
"Hey - let's not tell Jacob all that stuff!  It'd be so great to have
Melissa and Jacob in Ireland.  (LOTS of good bookshops in Dublin, Melissa!)
Although honesty compels me to admit that housing just now is a huge
problem here...  Honestly also compels me to admit that there's a belief
that Dubliners can only talk about house-prices and the hideous mess that
is Dublin traffic."

Sounds exactly like northern Virginia currently.  Except I'm willing to bet
you have more Irish pubs than we do here.

Dorian, welcome!  I am struggling to refrain from lame jokes you must be
only too familiar with.  Is credit offered for effort?

Elise
Can resist anything but temptation