Eight Days of Luke & Harry Potter

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Aug 2 15:26:33 EDT 2000

Hallie said...

> Dorian, replying to Neil:
>
> >(I'm new here, so please be kind to me...)
>
> New and in Ireland?  Surely there can't be another eircom around - or
maybe
> this is too big an assumption.

Yes, new and in Ireland. :-)  For them as give a damn, I'm 31, female,
Irish, living in Dublin, a writer (unpublished as yet, but check out
Antipodean SF in November), a DWJ fan since my brother brought "Charmed
Life" home from the library when I was about 9, work as a secretary in a SW
development company, and spend my free time on email lists, writing,
reading, playing RPGs and (occasionally) making costumes.  Anything else you
want to know, please ask.

> Anyway, we'll be kind even if you're not in Ireland!

Aww, you're so nice. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I will show you fear in a handful of dust" -T. S. Eliot