JKR (A bit wandering), Stephen King

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed Aug 2 11:32:42 EDT 2000

Did any of you read the HP 4 review by Stephen (or is that Steven) King?

There was a German translation in my newspaper, and I thought it was
very interesting.

At the first glance, it's rather friendly, but at the second glance...
Saying things like "I enjoyed Book two and three, but at that time I was
on enough painkillers to make a horse fly"  and, in the end "Well, if
they (the new readers) are 16, there's still a certain King". The
newpaper commented that King might be a tad afraid of Rowling's success.

Bettina