Promo;Write Australian - X posted.

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Aug 1 10:27:21 EDT 2000

Hi, all;
I have another article up at Suite 101 in the Write Australian series. This time, I've left the fantasy sub-series for a while and have begun a set on realism. The new set; Australiana - A-Z  begins with ANIMALS at http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/write_australian
and there is the usual associated poll.
I'm going to be away for most of August, but new articles will continue to be posted (by magic???) at weekly intervals. I hope some of you can drop by! Catch you when I get back from my travels;

Sallyo.

Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html