Archers Goon as a BBC miniseries?

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Sun Apr 30 19:53:58 EDT 2000

>From: "Tony Fox" <tonyfox at beeb.net>
>To: <dwj at suberic.net>
>Subject: Re: Archers Goon as a BBC miniseries?
>Date: su 30. huhti 2000 23:31
>

> I have a copy taped off the telly (sshh don't tell anyone) and I would be
> willing to beg a friend to copy it necessary. Let me know.Don't know what
> the quality's like as it's quite old.
> Regards
I'm interested in the  Archer's Goon as a simple VHS--version (European
version, no NTSC-needed) if anyone has it on tape... Is it even available as
a commercial tape? - I do have a friend living in the British Isles who
could buy it there and ship it for me.

I have already introduced myseilf a couple of times before from my
university address (tarja.rainio at helsinki.fi), but at last I have a home
address and may possibly participate more actively in the discussions...

Tarja