Mixed Magics

Meredith MacArdle meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Apr 30 14:33:56 EDT 2000

Eastercon was good despite poor programming and the absence of DWJ. I tried
hard, but I didn't see any centaurs, magids or intergalactic emperors. There
were plenty of the other types of people in Deep Secret, though, including
the artist Zinca is believed to be based on. As far as I know Year of the
Griffin is due in the autumn, which usually means any time from August on.
We'll have to keep alert.