Aussie Unicorns

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun Apr 30 09:54:58 EDT 2000

G'day, all,
I'm writing a series of weekly articles on the subject WRITE AUSTRALIAN. My
first article is up at the URL below. It's called Australian Unicorns, and
is the first of a series looking at fantasy from an Australian point of
view. If you read the article and like it, there's a link for beginning or
contributing to a discussion about it.

http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/write_australian

Hope some of you can spare the time and for those who fear my longwinded
haibts, you can relax. These are *short* articles!

And, to get this onto topic, rest assured that I'll be mentioning Our
Favourite Writer from time to time. She's not Australian, but I'll work her
in somehow...  It's such a broad subject there's room for just about
anything I want.
Sallyo.